Volunteering Forum

View Only

Newest Discussions

• That is such a great idea!!!! Thanks for sharing Julie ------------------------------ Lee Ann Searight ------------------------------

• @Quinn Drew I love this! I'm definitely going to watch that later. For me, what I've realized is that positive work in the community doesn't have to be enormous or flashy to have meaningful and lasting impact, but it does help to be thoughtful, intentional, ...

• We've talked a little about the power that songs have in our lives before, so it won't surprise you to know that sometimes a song hits a spot in my soul and makes me want to put it on repeat for hours. Today that song is Closer to Fine , and incently ...

• Hey friends! We all know that voting is a great way to make an impact in our communities (shout out to everyone who voted in the IL primaries a couple of weeks ago). It can also be a fun way to get involved in the world around you! This was a super ...

• I woke up this morning with two thoughts in my head. There are a lot of poor people in the world, and I squander an awful lot of the riches that I have been blessed with on things I don't absolutely need. I'm not sure any of the rest of you get struck ...

What Do You Think?