Professional Development Forum

View Only

Newest Discussions

• @Maria Mooshil your response reminded me of a communication model I learned about in a training class. I've used it a few times--both professionally and personally--and it has worked really well​ in difficult situations: 1. State the facts of the situation ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks for the backgrounder on Mercury in retrograde, Quinn! One of those phrasings I've always heard but didn't really know what it meant. Excellent explanation. :) To your ultimate question about what do I do to set myself up for success when communicating ...

1 person likes this.
  • I think it is definitely important to look back and applaud how we collectively adapted to the pandemic. It is cliche to say the world is constantly changing, but no less true. We will never completely return to the way things were pre-pandemic, and much ...

1 person likes this.
  • Yep - it's about to be that time again: Mercury is going retrograde on 9 September. (Short explanation: According to astrology, Mercury is the planet that rules communication, and a couple of times a year it appears to move backwards through the sky, ...

1 person likes this.
  • If anyone is feeling the pressure of getting "back to normal" I hope you'll find comfort in t his article that encourages us to celebrate how much we were able to accomplish in the face of a complete lifestyle disruption. It starts by asking us to ...

1 person likes this.

What Do You Think?